Mixed role vacancy – Administration, Secretarial, Client Account Executive
Full time/part time
Established in 2003, Matthew James Mercieca Design Architects [MJM|DA] excels at designing and executing projects in their entirety thanks to its strongly melded multi-disciplined team. In this mixed role position, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Answering the telephone & directing to the appropriate person; taking messages and relaying to the respective persons;
- Greet & receive guests in office for meetings and direct them to the board room or relevant location for meeting, assisting them with any refreshments;
- HR assistance / ETC engagement and termination processes;
- Ordering & supplies, liaising with third parties for quotes;
- Maintaining an electronic and hard copy filing system;
- Pick up/deliveries;
- Manage reception area to maintain a professional image.
Personal Assistant to the Director:
- Assistance on setting of appointments, reservations and travel arrangements as required;
- Assistance of personal organisation and filing;
- Assistance on any director related tasks.
Client Account Executive (if on Full time basis):
- To set up and manage a system for searching for and contracting new ideal clients including:
a) Finding the ideal contacts from various sources;
b) Setting up meetings and giving an initial presentation of the company, starting to build trust in the firm;
c) Taking notes in a standard way for reporting purposes of key areas of importance for analysis;
d) Setting up meetings with the Director to get more in-depth information if there are any project prospects;
e) Following through the prospects to contract signing.
- Ensuring all incoming enquiries from new or existing clients are dealt with in a professional and timely manner;
- Responsible for handling, logging and resolving customer complaints (after discussing with the appropriate person);
- Monitor and analyse customer feedback throughout the project and after project completion;
- Maintain customer database;
- Monitor and analyse all enquiries – search and walk-ins;
- Market research;
- Keep in contact with customers during the billing cycle to be proactive about any issues that might arise and reporting them to the administrator.
This position calls for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual who is able to work independently and is looking to have a mix of duties throughout the day. The ideal candidate should have the following personal traits:
- Confident and diplomatic;
- Have a good command/diction of the English and Maltese languages;
- Smart and have the ability to work under pressure and on their own initiative;
- Positive customer oriented mind-set;
- To maintain and build external contacts;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Problem analysis and solving;
- Adapt to any circumstance and be a team player.
The applicants are expected to have 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role with a minimum ‘A’ level standard of education. Applicants with an ‘A’ level pass in accounts will be given preference and competence in the use of Standard Microsoft Office software tools is a must. Other skills and expertise will be favourably considered in the selection process. An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate, commensurate with experience, knowledge and skills.
Interested candidates are to send their CV and covering letter addressed to The Director and submitted by e-mail on the address: email@example.com, by no later than noon (CET) of Friday, 13th July 2018
Matthew James Mercieca Design Architects [MJM|DA] is looking for a DRAUGHTSPERSON to work on high-end projects. Established in 2003 MJM|DA excels at designing and executing projects in their entirety thanks to its multi-disciplined team.
This role would be fantastic for an individual that is passionate about Architecture as a whole. The candidate is to possess a natural technical ability, and want to participate in the creation projects designed in an integrated manner within a multidisciplinary firm of professionals.
- Conducting site visits and taking on-site measurements
- Reading architectural and structural drawings
- Prepare Structural, Architectural & Interior drawings (and details) in a timely and accurate manner
- Preparation of PA application and submittal
- Preparation of BOQs
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Draughtsperson diploma
- Good knowledge of REVIT and AutoCAD Architecture
- Degree in architecture or draughtsperson diploma
- Organised and work well within a team
- Previous work experience will be considered favorably.
- A valid driving license
- Good communication skills in English is a must
A portfolio of works (file size of no more than 7mb) must be included for the application to be considered.
In return for your expertise and skills you would be joining a forward thinking design studio, with a great work ethic and attractive remuneration package that is commensurate with experience, knowledge and skills.
Applications and CVs are to be addressed to The Director and submitted by e-mail on the address: firstname.lastname@example.org, by no later than noon (CET) of Friday, 13th July 2018.