An opportunity has arisen with the Jammers at MJM|DA! We seek an experienced Quantity Surveyor to manage all aspects of the contractual and financial side of projects from construction, through to finishing & furnishing. Since 2003, MJM|DA [Matthew James Mercieca Design Architects] has excelled at creating spaces that provide an ultimate enlightened experience to discerning audiences. Be it through superlative residences, or workspaces that leverage the potential of people, MJM|DA has managed to thrill and excite people and fire up their lifestyles at home and at work. We do this through human-centric integrated design and delivery. This simply means that our customers need to worry less, and be dazzled more. Through its cutting edge IDDS product [Integrated Design & Delivery Services] the ideal balance is sought between professional services of quality as well as top level execution.
- Be part of the MJM|DA Delivery Services Team, working with a growing team of professionals.
- Involvement in the whole project lifecycle – from design to completion.
- Strategic responsibility for the client and project.
- Management of Tenders process for procurement.
- Working on high end projects with an integrated design mind-set to achieve results and within a team of like-minded individuals.
- As your tools to succeed you will be using contract documentation including detailed drawings & BOQs of good standard to assist you in delivering throughout the project lifecycle.
- Jammers are willing to learn and share. Grow with the team through professional exchanges and Continual Professional Development.
- As part of a multi-cultural, multi-skilled team open doors to understand how the future can be shaped.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
Contracting experience of entire projects over a 5+ year period, with a legal understanding and implications of such.
To have gone through Estimate of Costs, Tenders offers, Measurement Of Works & Certifcate Of Payments to understand the implications of each step.
Good command of English
Organised and works well within a team
A valid driving license
Kindly send covering letter, CV and portfolio