- Recording and posting invoices, payments and bank reconciliations.
- Assisting with the preparation of half-year and annual accounts.
- Preparation of Quarterly Management accounts.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Payroll monthly.
- Chasing debtors and managing creditors.
- Using internal software to create spreadsheets and reporting to senior management.
- Presenting summary reports with issues and results to senior management.
- Assigning projects to staff members and overseeing productivity.
- Assisting the senior management team as needed.
- Ad hoc duties that may be required.
Qualifications / Experience :
- Achieved a minimum of 2-3 ACCA modules.
- A Level in Accounts.
- Have at least 2 years’ worth of experience in a similar environment.
- Strong communication skills in both Maltese & English.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications and Accounting systems such as Shireburn/Indigo
- An eye for detail and accuracy.
- Problem solving skills.
- Organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a team but also on their own.
- A sense of ownership, dedication and commitment.
Kindly send covering letter and CV to email@example.com.