Site Manager / Site Architect (Full-Time)
- Working as an integral part of the Project Management Team (Project Manager & Procurement/Construction Manager);
- Establishing a schedule of site visits in collaboration with the PM Team, to enable daily collection of information on all project critical issues & reporting to the PM Team;
- Monitoring of various structural and finishing construction works at various sites according to the schedule;
- Following established Programme of Works/Gantt charts, recording of progress on site and updating
- POWs/GCs, and alerting PM risks arising for action by PM team;
- Logistical requirement at all site resources on daily / as needs basis for site issues to ensure that project is on schedule to meet established milestones;
- Monitoring and reporting of quality/conformity issues in relation to contract documents to PM team for notification of respective Architecture/Structures/Building Services/Interiors Teams to ensure that no such issues are hidden during final certification procedures;
- Providing daily progress reports to the PM
- Availability to get to site at short notice based on emergency and priority requirements
- Coordinate the necessary documents from Governmental Authorities, Local Councils and other entities.
- Ensure acceptable health & safety conditions, along with health & safety policies are enforced on site.
- Evaluate potential risks to projects and suggest measures to reduce risks to acceptable levels;
- Consultancy on possible site issues and implications during working drawing preparation by technical personnel;
- Communicating with partners, contractors and customers in order to coordinate all works and also give status updates as necessary;
- Liaising with the architect on all matters that may change the specified works in any way
- Notifying the client or their representatives, the architect or contractors requiring attention or action
- Managing and organizing people in order to provide them clear business directions;
- Reviewing consultants and contractors claims for variation and providing advice on their entitlements as part of certification process carried out by architects;
- Snagging to completion the works in question or additional work as the Client requires;
Qualifications / Experience:
- 5 years-experience as a Site Foreman / Site Architect.
- Training / qualification in related field; ie: construction management considered an asset.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Possess organisational, leadership and management skills
- Ability to prioritise multiple iniatives and projects
- Able to work under pressure and holds a result’s driven personality
- Strong communication skills in English
- A Valid Driving license
Kindly send covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org