Structural Engineer (Full time)
- To appraise projects to develop their structure.
- Structural Design and calculations.
- Use of the latest software packages and keeping up to date with technological. Developments.
- Preparation of contract documentation including.
- Working drawings and details
- Bills of Quantity & Schedules (keeping to established standards and methods).
- Tender preparation and processes.
- Support on Contract Administration.
- Site Supervision for structures.
- Measurement and Certification tasks.
- Reporting and analysis of structures to be developed, that may be effected by development or structures that are damaged.
- Other ad hoc duties.
Qualifications / Experience:
- BSc in Built Environment Studies.
- Masters in Engineering.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages, Robot Structural Analysis (or others), AutoCad and Revit.
- A Valid Driving license.
- Good communication skills in English is a must.
- 5 years-experience as a Structural Engineer.
Kindly send covering letter and CV to email@example.com.