An exciting opportunity has arisen with the Jammers at MJM|DA! We seek an experienced Design Architect to take up projects from the initial client brief to detailed design stage in an integrated manner for our clients! Since 2003, MJM|DA [Matthew James Mercieca Design Architects] has excelled at changing life for the better through human-centric Integrated Design & Delivery Services. Through our vision of Architecture as One, we see the big picture, listen to our customers, interpret their needs, and create unique spaces. Be it through outstanding residences or workspaces that leverage the potential of people, MJM|DA has managed to thrill and excite people and fire up their lifestyles. We do this through human-centric integrated design and delivery. This simply means that our customers need to worry less, and be dazzled more. Through its cutting edge product of IDDS [Integrated Design & Delivery Services] the ideal balance is sought between professional services of quality as well as top level execution.
- Be part of the MJMDA Integrated Design Services Team, working with a growing team of professionals.
- Foremost Integrated Design Services Team & Delivery Services Team link.
- Showcase your creations by preparing quality integrated design concepts that fulfil our client's needs.
- Lead architectural projects through collaboration with all stakeholders, ensuring functionality in integrated design, from the initial client brief to concepts, detailed design layouts/presentations and contract documentation in preparation for site execution.
- Working on high end projects and being involved from the very start of the project lifecycle.
- Working within a team of likeminded individuals who understand the value and benefits of truly integrated design in a bigger context of architecture that is seen as a product for our esteemed clients.
- Jammers are willing to learn and share. Grow with the team through professional exchanges and Continual Professional Development
- As part of a multi-cultural, multi-skilled team open doors to understand how the future can be shaped.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
5 years-experience as a Design Architect.
Training / Qualifications in related field: bachelor in architecture.
Good knowledge of REVIT and AutoCAD Architecture.
Good knowledge on other software (Example. CoralDRAW, 3ds Max, V-RAY, Lumion, Microsoft Office, etc.) will be considered an asset.
Ability to priorities multiple projects and responsibilities.
Able to work under pressure and holds a result’s driven personality.
Strong communication skills in English.
You have sensed things can be better. You know at your core that if everyone worked better together and talked transparently and openly about the challenges at hand, that great things await. And you are ready to join a herd of horses that will make it happen efficiently. One thing is certain: you can be proud with what you achieve, with MJM|DA. Send your motivation letter & CV and any other relevant documentation.