An exciting opportunity has arisen with the Jammers at MJM|DA! We seek an experienced Project Manager to continue assisting us with the co-ordination and completion of projects that are delivered on time, within budget and scope to our clients! Since 2003, MJM|DA [Matthew James Mercieca Design Architects] has excelled at creating spaces that provide an ultimate enlightened experience to discerning audiences. Be it through superlative residences, or workspaces that leverage the potential of people, MJM|DA has managed to thrill and excite people and fire up their lifestyles. We do this through human-centric integrated design and delivery. This simply means that our customers need to worry less, and be dazzled more. Through its cutting edge product of IDDS [Integrated Design & Delivery Services] the ideal balance is sought between professional services of quality as well as top level execution.
- Be part of the Delivery Services Team and wider professionals at MJM|DA in the Project Management sphere, working with like-minded individuals that like things done right first time.
- Overseeing all aspects of projects. Setting achievable deadlines that delight our customers and meet their needs.
- Ensuring project management delivers what we promise our clients according to the plan of works agreed.
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders to bring projects to life on site, through the integration of all activities in tandem and synced for a positive outcome.
- Jammers are willing to learn and share. Grow with the team through professional exchanges and Continual Professional Development.
- As part of a multi-cultural, multi-skilled team open doors to understand how the future can be shaped.
- A strong salary and benefits.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
3+ years-experience as a Project Manager
PMP / Prince 2 or other suitable project management qualification
Good knowledge of Microsoft Project or equivalent PM tools
Possess excellent organisational skills
Able to prioritise multiple iniatives and projects
Able to manage expectations and hold a results driven personality
Strong communication skills in English
A Valid Driving license
You have sensed things can be better. You know at your core that if everyone worked better together and talked transparently and openly about the challenges at hand, that great things await. And you are ready to join a herd of horses that will make it happen efficiently. One thing is certain: you can be proud with what you achieve, with MJM|DA. Get it done right, and apply now. Send your covering letter, CV and any other relevant documentation.